Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things to Do

Well. Here I am, blogging finally... I resisted this sort of nonsense for a long time.

But I find myself with so many things to do that I need a way to keep myself accountable for all of the due-dates that I will be setting.

How many things am I doing? Let's count, SHALL WE!?

1) Finishing a piece for my boyfriend
2) Working on a comic book with some friends
3) Making concept artwork for an online video game
4) Commissions for a local quilt shop
5) Teaching piano lessons (technically this is my meal-ticket... maybe I should have put that first)
6) Making concept artwork for a trading card game. I haven't even started.
7) Writing a novel.
8) Not sleeping.
9) Reading too many books.
10) Trying to get accepted into a couple of music teacher associations (Wait... I should have put this up earlier...)
11) Teaching Music Together (http://www.musictogether.com)
12) ... Forgetting everything else that I know is also on my to-do list.

Gosh.

13) Oh yeah. Forgot laundry. And eating. And not sleeping summore.

Well you can follow me or not, if you are interested in any of these things. I just gotta stay on top of things.

HERE WE GO.

4 comments:

  1. SWEET.
    Are you going to have a schedule?! So we can hold you accountable? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amalia told me that you were awesome and therefore I clicked follow *nods* Also for a first post this is excellent. Mine were BLEURGH when I first began.

    I second the request for a schedule although I don't know why because my schedule is non-existent. Probably because I'm following her lead ;)

    Looking forward to more posts.

    Mia

    p.s. excellent name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm, my laptop is being funny so, um, just know that I intend to follow SOON *nods* Sorry, stupid laptop *kicks gently* *panics* *apologises to screen*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done and DONE, my beloved minions... I mean followers.


    Both of you!


    You can blame Amalia for the name.

    ReplyDelete