Friday, July 16, 2010

Buz-i-ness

I don't know about most bloggers, but I totally had a really awesome post worked up in my head while I was driving around today. And then I eagerly sat down here to craft my paragraphs of EPIC ADVICE.... and it's completely gone.

Every sentence that I snickered at all by myself has fluttered out my left ear and been lost on the wind. Or maybe NPR shoved it out. That happens when people argue deafeningly about what is Racist and what is Not Racist.



... OK so back to the subject I was going to talk about....

RUNNING A BUSINESS.

I have approached a point in my development as a Piano Studio (all by my onesies!) Where I am in need of a Website. A veritable DOT COM.

There are quite a few options for making this happen. ... ok actually not that many but a few... or just two. I could teach myself the entirety of HTML and Flash in NO TIME. Or I could just be lazy and use software that will do it for me. In the long run, writing my own code will be cheaper but paying more per month to have the software do it for me keeps my To-Do List from Exploding.

Uh.

Also.

No wait I just need to get back to work. If anyone has Dot Com Advice, please leave it for me to pick up later. I feel a bit overwhelmed!

-K

2 comments:

  1. There is always option three: Getting someone you know to do it for you on the cheap!

    But don't look at me because I have no idea how to do that kind of thing. When the time comes I need a website, I am going to have to beg my brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want an html website - design the whole thing in photoshop and I can code it for you.

    Miss you Karen!

    ~Brendan

    ReplyDelete