Monday, July 19, 2010

... Dot cooooooooom

Ok so.... I'm going to make a list in this entry of all the options I feel are acceptable for my piano studio website.

karenspianobasics.com (It has been pointed out to me that this might bring more of the type of student that just wants to learn the "basics." At this point I will take it.)

crazyforpiano.com or crazy4piano.com (Not professional? I dunno. It could be fun)

learnpianobykaren.com or... learnpianowithkaren.com (seems pretty long...)

pianowithkaren.com (someone suggested pianobykaren.com to me but someone already has that one! Argh!)

misskarenspiano.com ? .. ? ........



And that's all I've got at the moment. I really am not crazy about any of these options. I guess I'm still waiting for my lightbulb. :( Comments? Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I like the basics one, personally. I mean hey-- it pays the bills. And also it seems the most professional without being stuffy-ish. It is Approachable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. learnpianofromkaren.com is also available...

    ReplyDelete