Friday, February 22, 2013

 Well.  It has been awhile, hasn't it?  I doubt anyone is even still reading this!  But here I am again.  Remember those family things that reared their ugly heads?  They kept on rearing.  And then some personal medical things got in the way as well.  But I am going to start adding THOSE things to my blog later.  Because today is a special day....

Number 1

I bought new strings for my violin (That I now have not played in a month ... I don't think anyone is going to want to be here when I try again) and I am going to attempt to restring it... Please come and look for me if you suspect I might have accidentally strangled myself.

Number 2

ONE OF MY BESTIES AMALIA DILLIN IS PUBLISHING HER FIRST NOVEL!  Check out this cover art that is released today.


Pretty darn awesome, no?  I feel a little closer to fame myself just knowing her.

Anyway, for more information go have a look see at her blog (that I wrote a guest post for once)! http://blog.amaliadillin.com/

More on violins and medical stuff next week!

2 comments: